September 20, 2011

Hunting for M&M’s White Chocolate Candy Corn @Walmart #MMsGetCorny #cBias

by Rebecca E. Parsons

M&M’s White Chocolate Candy Corn Coming to Walmart Soon

Halloween will be here before you know it! I’m looking forward to less people on the beach, fall mornings and…the new M&M’s White Chocolate Candy Corn candies. They should arrive at your local Walmart this week!!!

Great Candy ~ Lame Costume

Don’t you just love the Red M&M dressed up as a candy corn?

Be looking for this bag at a Walmart near you. I have been looking for a few weeks now…with no luck!!  Not being able to find them makes the hunt more compelling. If you find them before I do, please leave a comment below and let me know where you found them (store and city/state) and how much you love them.

I am honored to be helping with the #MMsGetCorny campaign to launch M&M’s White Chocolate Candy Corn with Collective Bias. I am learning so much about M&M’s candy, Walmart candy, Halloween candy, candy corn and Walmart Halloween in the process. I am getting to work with some of the most awesome bloggers in the country too. I, and many others, will be showing off M&M’s candy corn over the next several weeks. There will be recipes and crafts with the M&M’s and reviews…there is even a contest for best recipe and craft with awesome prizes.

And there are not one but two Twitter parties scheduled for September 28th and October 27th with great gift card prizes. Sign up for the first Twitter party here. We will be chatting about M&M’s Candy Corn White Chocolate candies, party snacks, Halloween party ideas, Halloween candy, Walmart candy, Halloween cooking and baking with M&M’s and crafting with M&M’s for Halloween

Stay tuned and let me know when you find them>>>

some other bloggers are talking about Candy Corn M&M’s…there is a buzz for #MMsGetCorny!!!

Cat

Seasonal
Angie
KC
Baba
Amanda

{ 1 trackback }

11 Things We’re Proud of on our Half Birthday – #111111 | Collective Bias | Blog
November 10, 2011 at 9:14 am

{ 21 comments… read them below or add one }

1 Pop Art Minis - Joni September 20, 2011 at 9:35 am

oh, can’t wait…how fun that m&m’s have gone and gotten all corny on us!

2 Deb September 20, 2011 at 10:45 am

Can’t wait to find these. The twitter party is going to be FUN!

3 Crystal Martin September 20, 2011 at 11:24 am

I only have one problem with the White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M’s. They aren’t here yet! lol I keep stalking WalMart and checking every possible candy area for them. I can’t wait!

4 Kimberly@PrettyPinkMomma September 20, 2011 at 8:51 pm

I don’t know what I am excited more for… the twitter party or the M&M’s!

5 Darcy September 20, 2011 at 10:20 pm

Aww I thought his costume was cute! :P I want to try these now!

6 Dale Anne Potter September 21, 2011 at 12:08 pm

Hoping Canada gets them….haven’t seen candy corn for awhile.

7 Josh September 25, 2011 at 4:26 pm

Found them today at Walmart in Fort Olgethorpe, GA. Delicious!

8 tammy October 1, 2011 at 5:30 pm

i have been looking for weeks for them.i cant find them anywhere! i just want to try them.seen the ad for them in a magazine.but no luck.

9 Jennifer October 2, 2011 at 2:25 am

Got them tonight! LOVE them!!! Got 2 bags. Found them at Wal-mart here in Memphis, TN. $2.48 per bag. But had a coupon for $1.50 off two bags!

10 Melissa October 3, 2011 at 8:41 am

Found them in Massachusetts, bought a bag and gagged. They were awful. Tasted like the white melting chocolate you make your own candies from and nothing else. No candy corn flavor whatsoever. Yuk, what a waste of money.

11 Heather October 17, 2011 at 9:50 pm

After seeing them advertised for several weeks, drove 45 minutes to the nearest Walmart and they did not have them, and no one knew what I was talking about. So irritating! Why a Walmart exclusive? That was a poor decision to not stock them at Target.

12 Love my m&ms October 19, 2011 at 6:45 pm

Found them at the Walmart in Ocoee Florida. They are awesome. Everyone at work loved them and they are even better when eaten with regular m&m’s

13 Jared October 20, 2011 at 8:36 pm

I went to 2 walmarts in Fairfield Cty, Ct and they didnt have any and didnt even seem to know what I was talking about

14 KatieCakes! October 21, 2011 at 5:36 pm

I finally found them in Tucson and they were @2.48/bag. They taste like white chocolate and cotton candy to me.

15 lawrence October 24, 2011 at 3:41 pm

Found them in Ashland, Ky, it was the last bag they had . I’m already looking for more!

16 Kelli October 25, 2011 at 3:51 pm

I bought them a few days ago, and although they say candy corn on the bag, they just simply taste like white chocolate m&ms… kind of disappointing.

17 mike October 29, 2011 at 9:09 pm

I’ve checked my local Walmart every other day since the end of September and they haven’t had any come in and according to a vender at the store none of the m7m have made it to the store shelf’s but you can find them on Ebay.

18 MommyAmy April 7, 2012 at 1:19 am

Bought Whire Chocolae M&M’s for my son (doesn’t like chocolate – is he REALLY MY son?). Am using Easter M&M’s in my Easter decorations for my tables. Son tried one and LOVED them. The Easter Bunny better remember this for next year! (side note – he also loves white Tootsie rolls)

19 Karen September 21, 2012 at 2:25 pm

i got some at walmart and they are so rich i could only eat 4 individual ones before i had to stop! delicious though!

20 Suzie September 23, 2012 at 7:22 pm

$3.59/9.9 oz bag
Walgreens
Lacey, Washington

21 Swood50 October 25, 2013 at 9:47 am

These are delicious. I don’t taste candy corn. I taste. WHITE CHOCOLATE!!
I found them at the Graceland Kroger in Columbus, Ohio.