February 5, 2014

SoFabulous for SoFabCon

by Rebecca E. Parsons

I recently signed on for a fun challenge to start feeling more fabulous before SoFabCon14! This challenge will focus on any aspect of life that the participants would like to improve. I want to eat healthier, dance more in prep for the dancing party, and work on balancing my new job and my life. I want to feel #SoFabulous by the first of May!!!

REP-headshot-wall

This headshot was done in November. It is pretty good, but I want to feel better and have more energy for the things I love…like dancing!!!

How do I intend to achieve this:

1. I am going to bring more fresh foods into my life.
  2. I am going to dance each morning for 20 minutes after my meditative walk.
  3. I am going to create time for me every day and turn the computer off after 8PM at night.

As a group we can succeed to get to Feelin’ SoFabulous for SoFabCon!!

Linky…

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

1 Kristin Wheeler (@MamaLuvsBooks) February 5, 2014 at 8:10 pm

Love your goals!!! I need to work on stepping away from the computer too! LOL!!! Can’t wait to see you at SoFabCon!

2 KIM February 6, 2014 at 6:05 pm

I’m with you on the fruits!! Veggies too! GREEN ones! What’s this “dance party” thing? Looking forward to meeting you at SoFabCon.
KIM
Mommie…again

3 Cyn February 7, 2014 at 9:57 am

Your goals are almost word for word the same as mine!!! Things just got so busy for both of us around the same time and we kind of let things slide but I KNOW we can both make these changes for the better! I’m with you!

4 Jennifer Garza February 7, 2014 at 10:33 am

Those goals are perfect! I just need to put a priority to them!

5 Alicia February 16, 2014 at 9:46 am

I can’t wait to meet you in May!! You are going to have to teach me some of your dancing moves:)

6 Shannon Gosney February 27, 2014 at 12:23 pm

You do look fabulous girl! Can’t wait to see you at SoFabCon!