Not accepting students at this time.
DWYL WEBucation e-courses are conducted in a supportive, nurturing environment within a password-protected forum website. The website is easy to navigate to make your classroom experience enjoyable and conducive to learning. The study at your convenience concept allows you to work at your own pace, in your time frame and in your fuzzy bunny slippers…if you so desire. At 2 AM or 2 PM, the DWYL student can choose to work whenever they like during the quarter.
Sign Up Today – Class begins anytime!!!
The Art of Doodle Portraits – $58 4 classes – 9 videos – 70 page step-by-step book
If you ever wanted to incorporate faces into your artwork, this workshop is for you. My method will have you drawing faces within the first half hour of class. Then we will explore the different features in depth…mouth, nose, eyes and hair. In this combo video instruction, written instruction and Q&A session, you will learn to love drawing faces as much as I do. 24/7 access to videos, discussion board,
Part 3 of Rebecca’s ongoing Doodle Series. Even if you have never ever drawn anything before, you will create a beautiful Doodle Portrait. Even if you think you can’t draw, you will make a beautiful Doodle Portrait. In this course you will learn the formula for facial feature placement, how to quickly sketch and shade features, then colorize them with mixed media tools like watercolor pencils, acrylics, etc. You will also learn how to create one of Rebecca’s beautiful textured and layered backgrounds.
- The Art of the Quick Sketch Doodle Portrait video
- Doodling exercises – the structure of the face
- The Facial Grid – Rebecca’s quick placement of features formula
- Journaling/Sketchbook discussion
- How to draw and shade the eyes video
- Doodling exercises – the structure of the eyes
- Building facial skin tones with watercolor pencils and paint
- How to draw and shade the nose video
- Doodling exercises – the structure of the nose
- Textured and layered background techniques
- How to draw and shade the mouth video
- Doodling exercises – the structure of the mouth
- Embellishing and finishing the face
- Bonus session with Rebecca where you can ask anything about doodle portraiture
Student Gallery, plus an Web Gallery Exhibit on Cre8Tive Compass Magazine.