French Muse Sophie has much experience with
leçons de vie-lessons of life. Her life journey(voyage de vie) has been strewn with learning experiences, small and large and huge. You can see the wisdom of the lessons learned (la sagesse des leçons a appris) written on her face. She has known, she has grown, she is wise (elle a su, elle a grandi, elle est sage).
Today’s post was inspired by the ever-wise Corey Amaro at Tongue in Cheek. She once posted some romantic life lessons (les leçons romantiques de vie) that are wonderfully poignant.
The lessons below are less romantic, but hopefully as poignant. They spring from a potent inner wisdom I learned at a young age when a terrible (atroce) accident changed the course of my life forever. I learned pour être vivant parce que la vie est courte (to be alive because life is short) and:
- Everything happens in its own time, exactly as it should.
- Trust your instincts, vibrations, and gut feelings. It is God’s way of speaking to you.
- Focus on being of extraordinary value.
- There are many perspectives to any situation.
- Hold those you love, but never hold on to them.
- Courage comes from our Spirit.
- Once the future has become the present it, too, is perfect.
- Develop soul power so that when your world unravels, your ‘self’ will remain intact.
- There are no ordinary moments.
- Forgive everyone everything, including yourself.
- You always have choices. Happiness is one of them.
- It is NEVER too late.
- A lesson is repeated until learned.
Today’s aMUSEment – If you could pass on one valuable lesson to the world before you die, what would it be?
U Be Creative Today! that’s life! “c’est la vie!”