California Wine Club
I received my new wine shipment from the California Wine Club recently. Last year I won a three month membership and enjoyed every bottle. This year the wines are just as good, if not better. I received two bottles from the Robledo Family Winery in the Lake Country of California – 2008 “Seven Brothers” Lake Country Sauvignon Blanc and 2009 “Seven Brothers” Napa Valley Tempranillo.
The Sauvignon Blanc has aromas of honeysuckle and mango with notes of green tea, citrus and lemongrass on the palate. It goes well with seafood, ahi tuna and oysters as well as light salads and ceviche. The Tempranillo is ruby red with heavy aromas of blackberry, cranberry, cinnamon and toasted oak. It produces a long, rich finish! It pairs well with grilled steaks and even pizza!
The website has loads of information on the wines…
An Adventure in Wine Tasting
Oh what an awesome adventure it would be…exploring all the California wineries dedicated to the art of making fine wine. Taking a leisurely journey from Napa and Sonoma to the less-explored wine regions like Santa Barbara, Monterey, the Sierra Foothills and beyond. Only problem – I just don’t have the time for a road trip at the moment. So I appreciate that fact that Club owners Bruce and Pam Boring travel California’s wine country searching for limited-production wines from small, family-owned wineries. More than three-quarters of California’s 3,500+ wineries are small, boutique, mom-and-pop operations whose wines never travel beyond their local markets and private customer lists. It’s a tough job I imagine…but somebody has to do it!!
My Own Monthly Wine Tasting Adventure
Wine exceptional..travel optional. HIMself and I have a lot of travel on the east coast planned in November and December. So when we opened our October shipment, we decided to have a quiet family night in with pizza and wine. It has been cool in Florida since Hurricane Sandy brushed by…so a cozy night in sounded just right.
Whether for yourself or a gift, CWC membership is an adventure in wine tasting that will not be experienced anywhere else. Membership costs nothing, you can cancel anytime, and every wine is 100% guaranteed.
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
- Discovering smaller, award-winning wineries whose wines are not typically found in local stores or wine shops. Click here to read about recently featured wineries and the families behind their award-winning wines!
- A fun and easy way to learn about wine and California’s wine scene with our informative and beautiful 12-page, full color newsletter, Uncorked.
- Convenient, “to your door” delivery.
- No more guessing, no hassle and no more bad wine.
- Your wines can be delivered monthly, every other month or even quarterly.
- No bulk, closeout or private label wines… ever!
- Three and four bottle shipments are available, and we’ll pay the extra cost of shipping.
- Winery Direct means no distributor, no middleman and the best choice of wine at the lowest possible price.
- Savings of up to 50% off normal retail when you reorder your favorites.
- Experienced wine consultants to assist you with your wine choices and questions.
- Wine Country Travel Experts…let us help you plan your next wine country getaway.
California Wine Club Options
CWC is recommended by Food & Wine, Bon Appétit, Town & Country, Redbook, Inc. Magazine and others! This holiday season you can give a California Wine Adventure to friends, family or yourself! The California Wine Club is a different kind of wine of the month club. They only feature handcrafted award-winning wines from real working, artisan wineries. It is a difference you’ll taste with your first shipment! It is an awesome gift.
With four wine of the month clubs to choose from, CWC has a wine adventure to suit everyone. To learn more about each option, click any of the following:
- Premier Club – CWS’s most popular club!
- Signature Series – For collectors and connoisseurs!
- International Selections – From small “mom & pop” wineries around the world.
- Aged Cabernet Series – Napa’s most prestigious Cabernets aged 8 – 12 years.
Now It’s Your Turn – Enter the CWC Giveaway
The California Wine Club is having a giveaway for 52 winners at the end of November and another 52 winners in December!
You could win:
- One of four Amazing Three Month Wine Club memberships!
- One of 50 Red Tulip Music Wine Country CD’s!
- One of Fifty Two Bottle Wine Totes!
Enter The California Wine Club Giveaway by Clicking Here!
This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own. I received a 2 month Membership to the California Wine Club for the purpose of this review.