Yummm…food, fun, friends. Can it be any better? Scavenger hunts with Canadian Lentils, an artful South Walton Beach Culinary Showcase, Florida Beef Council #GirlsGoneGrilling event in South Beach, Fast Talks to Build Core Business Strengths and Strategies, David Lebovitz, and a closing Party at Cafeina Wynwood Lounge, with Hostesses Ree Drummond of The Pioneer Woman, Jaden Hair and Elise Bauer of Simply Recipes! It’s all any foodie could dream of and then some…#BlogHerFood bound I am.
As I review my list of adventures this weekend, I am over the top with expectation. There will be parsnips, products and pie Friday during panel discussions, intensives and kitchen demos. Saturday turns to social media for the food blogger with sessions from Facebook to Pinterest, from blog design to photography and so much more.
The Lightning Lessons: Fast Talks To Build Core Business are appealing to me as there’s a business to my art – and an art to my business. In these four short sessions, attendees take away top tips on what’s hot right now to stay relevant in a dynamic marketplace and media segment. The lessons look powerful:
- Be Boss at Being the Boss – Effective Leadership Communication, with Stacy Morrison.
- Master the Media – Tips for Staying on Your Toes, Thinking on Your Feet, with Elisa Camahort Page.
- Protect and Defend Your Turf – Learn the Latest on Finding and Shutting Down. Copyright Infringement, with Denise Tanton.
- What Brands Will Pay for in 2014 – Maximize Your Monetization Potential, with Jory Des Jardins.
The BlogHer ’14 agenda includes top food bloggers:
- Jaden Hair of Steamy Kitchen
- Matthew Lee of The Lee Brothers
- Author David Lebovitz of David Lebovitz Living the Sweet Life in Paris