This is from Inspirations E-Zine…a Global Community For All…the e-zine is filled with short, inspiring stories of love, healing, and empowerment every quarter. They share these wonderfully inspiring stories to encourage and inspire each other to be the best we can be each day of our lives. If you would like to receive Inspirations, click here. May these words inspire you to deepen your commitment to love, heal, and empower; to be open to divine guidance; and to choose what’s best for all. Photos by Rebecca E. Parsons taken in Myrtle Beach, SC.
1. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
2. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
3. Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
5. Laugh every day, it’s like inner jogging.
6. Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.
7. THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN YOUR HOME ARE THE PEOPLE.
8. As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home everyday.
10. It’s all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be sure to flush when you are done.
11. Surviving and living your life successfully requires courage. The goals and dreams you’re seeking require courage and risk taking. Learn from the turtle, it only makes progress when it sticks out it’s neck.
12. Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.