This is the cute XOX hugs and kisses favor box I demonstrated on my first Mixin’ It Up with Rebecca TV show earlier today. Please let me know how you like the first show and this little box in the comments below.
Here is the FREE printable:
This is a no-brainer. Make sure your printer has a good ink supply. Set your printer settings to match the surface you are printing on. If you print on glossy photo paper the image will be very different than one you print on a plain piece of copy paper.
- Print on cardstock or heavy paper. It really depends on what goes inside the box as to how sturdy you want to make it.
- Fold along the dotted lined and burnish with a bone folder or the back of a spoon to make the creases sharp.
- Check to make sure everything in lining up with the folds. If not you could color it in with a colored pencil.
- Cut out image with sharp scissors carefully. If it gets off here, your box will be a little wonky. Designer tip: Place the tip of the scissors at the end of the cut on the edges that meet.
- Fold together to make sure it is square. Make any adjustment at this time.
- Open out the top back and side pieces so they will be out of your way for folding
- Then glue or tape the two bottom flaps (L+R) to the bottom of the box. Then glue the 2 inside tabs to the back of the box. I like to use double sided tape along the side back edge.
Enjoy…Please let me know how you like the first show in the comments below.
look around at the other tutorials and free stuff. If you have time browse the articles. There is a lot of good stuff here at Cre8tive Compass Magazine!!!