As a Nature’s Sleep Ambassador this year, I am learning more and more about sleep. An ambassador means I have received products in exchange for my opinions. I try very hard to blog with integrity and will always share my honest thoughts with you!!! Let’s do some math…If you get eight hours of sleep each night, you spend about one third of your life in bed. That means your head is on a pillow about 33% of your life, so it better be the right one.
I have issues with my neck and spine and a contour pillow works remarkable well for me. When I travel without it, I suffer greatly. So I often opt to take less clothing so I can pack my pillow. When I discovered memory foam earlier this year, I knew that a contour pillow out of it would be a welcome addition to my good night’s sleep. One with a cooling effect would be even better.
The Memory Foam contour shape pillow is good for people with neck or spine issues. The extra support cradles the head and for people who sleep on their back. The contour crescent-shaped cutout supports the head and neck and eliminates shoulder and back strain. By CAITLIN A. JOHNSON / CBS, Purchasing The Right Pillow
I found that a memory foam pillow makes a world of difference and I believe I slept better the first night I used it. Just like my Nature’s Sleep mattress, I love this pillow. Plus it has this beautiful embroidered design on cover that fits right in with my decor.
Advantages of Memory Foam Pillows
I researched memory foam pillows and have found some reasons why you might like to buy one for your better night’s sleep.
- On the top of the list for me is that memory foam pillows follow the natural curvature of the spine. That means my neck and spine curve naturally while I sleep and remain aligned all through the night. All contour pillows do this, but those made of memory foam actually mold to your neck to create a custom curve just for your head and neck. That works for me!!!
- Memory foam pillows are a fairly inexpensive way to try out memory foam. You might be like I was…I felt a little uncertain about spending the money for an king-size memory foam mattress when I was not sure I will like it.
- A good quality memory foam pillow will outlast a regular fill pillow.
- Memory foam pillows are said to reduce pressure points. It supports each part of your body evenly. The curve of your neck will receive the same amount of pressure as the top of your spine, your ear and you head.
- Memory foam pillows are made from material developed by NASA. They tend to be heavy , but are the best for sleepers who prefer a firm pillow.
Check out the Nature’s Sleep Website for 51% off the entire site with free shipping. Use code HOLIDAYCHEER